Introducing the Unistellar eVscope 2: A best-selling scope smart telescope with a Nikon eyepiece that is sure to immerse you into the cosmos like never before! With the Unistellar eVscope 2 Digital Telescope, you can observe the beauty of deep space like never before with its proprietary Enhanced Vision technology, wirelessly point the scope with your smartphone or tablet utilizing the dedicated app's database of objects, protect the planet against near-earth asteroids, conduct hands-on science with other enthusiasts around the world, and more!
Unistellar eVscope 2 Features:
- Experience crystal clear images like never before even in the city with eQuinox's Light Pollution Reduction Technology
- Extremely Beginner-friendly. No advanced degree or prior experience is needed! Set up only takes a couple of minutes with the included detailed instruction manual.
- Enhanced Vision Technology provides CLEAR and FAST IMAGES in MINUTES that would normally take HOURS for experienced astrophotographers to capture.
- Automatic Field Detection makes for a QUICK and EASY setup (we are talking a couple of minutes or less!)
- Compact and Lightweight (19.8 lbs) make it a great travel and outreach companion
- Unistellar's dedicated app enables Full Control via smartphone or tablet (iOS and Android!) and a catalog of over 5,000 objects to slew your eQuinox to.
- Join the global community of citizen scientists, Unistellar Network (5,000 and counting!). Contribute your own data points to cutting-edge research projects!
- The long-lasting battery can last up to 10 hours. Talk about pulling an all-nighter!
- Highly Portable. Highly Powerful. For more efficient travel use, an optional backpack that can easily and safely transport the scope and mount is available. It's a perfect match ;)
Unistellar + Nikon = <3
A defining feature of the eVscope 2 is the electronic eyepiece, developed by Nikon: the combination of a best-in-class micro OLED screen, designed to enhance contrast and deliver a perfect black image, and a sophisticated array of lenses, sourced from Nikon’s expert optical labs. The new eyepiece delivers a captivating, immersive observation with rich contrast, with better observing comfort and eye-relief.
Autonomous Field Detection
MORE EXPLORING! LESS CALIBRATING! The eQuinox system instantly recognizes the objects in its field of view by comparing what it sees with a coordinates database of tens of millions of stars.
This allows the eVscope eQuinox automated tracking and pointing system to be extremely accurate and easy to use... BY FAR the most user-friendly telescope on the market.
Autonomous Field Detection also gives you data on the object you are observing (distance from the Earth, etc.).
The Secret Sauce: Enhanced Vision
Now it's time to talk about the secret sauce... Enhanced Vision. This patented proprietary technology allows a live observation of faint objects by way of live accumulation of the light. Invisible becomes visible and beautifully colored and detailed. (Let me hear you say: galaxies, nebulae, star cluster, etc)
After only a few short seconds (Depending on observing conditions) you can start seeing the beautiful colors and shapes of normally invisible objects. You can't see that even with a large regular telescope!
Smart Light Pollution Reduction
Light pollution? No Problem!
Luckily, Unistellar's proprietary software swiftly mitigates the impact of light pollution and allows for distant objects to be observed in crisp detail, even from bright inner-city environments!
Experience better colors, improved contracts, and higher quality images REGARDLESS of the brightness of the sky!
Never Alone: A powerful scientific device with a global community
By partnering up with astronomers from the SETI Institute and other institutions, Unistellar Explorers can conduct valuable space science such as protecting Earth by detecting a hazardous asteroid, discovering and confirming the existence of a hot Jupiter around a distant star, or even uncovering the mysteries of a comet or supernova.
As part of the Unistellar Network - the first global community of 5000+ connected telescope users - they can exchange with professional astronomers and learn from their observations!
With the push of a button and a tap of the app, your Unistellar telescope recommends the most spectacular targets and launches into deep-space observations, in minutes.
With a catalog of over 5,000 objects to choose from, use the app to learn about and identify cosmic objects, including which objects are ideal for viewing from your location. Save and share your experience with others – in person or virtually – with your connected tech.
The Unistellar app provides captivating educational content and automates your observing experience so that novices can enjoy their device right away. The app also offers manual controls for advanced users.
Unistellar eVscope eQuinox Specifications:
|Optical Magnification 50x||50x|
up to 400x (150x recommended maximum)
<16 in medium-quality night sky
|Resolving power||1.33 arcsecond|
|Field of view||
34 arcmin x 47 arcmin
|Focal Length||450 mm|
Motorized Alt-Az Mount with extreme tracking accuracy thanks to Automated Celestial Tracking with Feedback
9kg (19.8lbs) w/ tripod
Sony Exmor with NIR technology IMX 347