Levenhuk T130 PLUS Digital Camera
Join the world of astrophotography! The newbie-friendly Levenhuk T130 PLUS camera can EASILY be installed on the telescope of any optical scheme of any brand. It's 1.3 megapixels resolution is enough to get high-quality images of the Moon and planets at small and medium magnifications. It's high-sensitivity image sensor will allow you to photograph deep-sky objects (computerized tracking mount required for long-exposures).
Why Buy The Levenhuk T130 PLUS Digital Camera?
- Take Photos Of 1,000s Of Objects -
- Take Videos - Even at the lowest value settings, the videos are still smooth and clear
- Photo-Processing Software Included - Allows for real-time image monitoring. This is especially handy when deep-sky imaging.
- Fits On ANY Telescope Make/Model - It has a 1.25" adapter
- Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
- Lowest Price Guaranteed - Only when you buy from Stellar Telescope
Our Recommendation For The Levenhuk T130 Telescope Camera
In order to take photos of deep, faint objects in the sky, you will need to set exposure times between 30 seconds, to many hours, depending on the target object. Since stars are always moving, you will need a mount that will automaticatically track your targets during your long exposures (AKA, a "GoTo" tracking mount).
We reccommend using a telescope like the Levenhuk Skymatic 105 MAK that has the tracking ability you will need for long-exposures!
Levenhuk T130 Camera Performance Considerations
To ensure the best possible performance of your new camera, make sure your computer complies with the system requirements specified by the manufacturer. Compatible OS include Mac OS, Linux*, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7/8/10. A USB 2.0 port is required to establish a connection.
The latest version of Levenhuk Software for Windows supports eight languages: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
The Levenhuk T130 PLUS Digital Camera Includes:
- 1.3 megapixel digital camera for telescopes
- 1.25" Adapter
- Installation CD with Levenhuk image editing software and the required drivers
- USB cable for connection to PC or laptop and power supply
- User manual
- Lifetime warranty
* If Image Editor still cannot run on your platform or the characters are garbled, contact us and provide your platform info and kernel version.
Levenhuk T130 Telescope Camera Specifications
|Sensitivity, v / lux.sec @ 550 nm||1|
|Frame rate, frames per second@resolution||15@1280x1024
|Active range, dB||71|
|Application||31.75-mm (1.25") diameter focuser, instead of an eyepiece|
|Image format||*.jpg, *.bmp, *.png, *.tif|
|Video format||recording: *.wmv, *.avi, *.h264 (Win 8 or later), *h265 (Win 10 or later)|
|Spectral range||380–650 (built-in infrared filter)|
|Method of exposure||ERS (Electronic Rolling Shutter)|
|Software features||image size, brightness, exposure time|
|USB features||USB 2.0, 480 Mb/sec.|
|System requirements||Mac OS 10.12, Linux Ubuntu 14.04, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32bit or 64-bit), CPU IntelCore 2 or above; RAM 2GB, USB port 2.0, CD-ROM.|
|Power supply||via USB 2.0 cable|
|Operating temperature range||14°F-122°F|